It must be a heck of a job to find the right things to protect your child. This is because you do not want something bad to happen to him and regret it because you could have done something about it. This is true for most parents who have seen their children suffer from injuries or even died because of car accidents. They regret because they know that there was a chance to save their children, they could have provided a car seat that could have prevented it all.
If you are a parent, you should know that getting a car seat is not easy. However, given that there are too many options for you, you know that you will get the right one for your child. With this, you can consider two of the most sought after convertible seats in the industry today. They have been deemed so because of their outstanding features that will surely give the best protection to your child.
So if you want to get any of these two and yet you are having a hard time on which to choose best, here is a head on review between the Diono Radian RXT vs Recaro Proride.
Features of Diono Radian RXT
- Weight limits: 5 to 120 lbs
- Orientations: rear-facing 5 to 45 lbs; front-facing 20 to 80 lbs; booster seat up to 120 lbs
- steel frame-better protection especially in the torso area
- aluminum side walls – protection against head injuries
- side impact protection – proper alignment of the head, neck and spine
- shock-absorbing foam – distributes crash forces all throughout the body
- infant support foams for comfort and snug fit
- adjustable headrest – grows with your child
Features of Recaro ProRide
- Weight limits: 5 to 70 lbs
- Orientations: rear-facing 5 to 40 lbs; front-facing 20 to 70 lbs
- 5-point harness- better restraint and proper distribution of crash forces
- Racing-Inspired Side impact protection- made like that of the racing cars’ side impact protection. This means better shock absorption and side wings to prevent injuries.
- Considering that the safety features of this convertible car seat are inspired from the racing cars, you can be sure that your child is well-protected while he is on the road.
When it comes to the price, the Diono RXT is a little bit expensive ranging around $250 to $340. On the other hand, the Recaro ProRide is priced between $200 and $300. Given the impeccable features of these 2 wonderful seats, it is safe to say that they are very affordable compared to the other types.
These two convertible seats have gained recognition of being two of the best will surely make it easier for you to give the best protection for your child. Many parents choose these seats because they have exceeded the safety standard requirements, which mean that whenever there is a crash, the child is protected and spared from grave injuries. With any of these two, your child will surely feel that he is loved and you will never be worried about losing your child because of a vehicular accident.