1. Quality Assurance – the used car dealers should have licensed personnel to conduct vehicles inspections. Some areas being look for quality units are vehicles exterior inspection, interior cleaning, mechanical inspection and grading, actual photograph of the car’s status for internet posting, dealers seal of quality and surveyors report. That is right; if the car came from Japan, always find the surveyor report signed by license Japanese engineers.
2. Dealers Guarantee – The used car dealers should guarantees that the vehicles described in their website are as accurately as possible in an on-site inspection. The importer has 14 days from the date the vehicle arrives at the destination port to notify dealer of any defects or fault that you feel is claimable. Number of days varies according to dealer.
3. Your dealer should provide Odometer Certification.
An odometer (often known colloquially as a mileometer) is a device used for indicating distance traveled by an automobile or other vehicle. It may be electronic or mechanical. In IBCJapan, They are giving you added protection against odometer fraud through Odometer Inspections, a quality control service that’s standard in all our units at no additional cost to you.
The verification and certification of each vehicle is conducted by Odometer Inspection Services , a Japan-based company that has provided independent odometer inspections since 2004. IBCJapan’s inspection service includes the following: Odometer reading inspection, Full instrument panel invasion, Ownership verification and Certification. That is right. If the car came from Japan, always find the Odometer certification signed by OIS. You can verify it with the site.
4. Pre-order your preferred cars – If you are looking for a cars or any autos of a particular brand, model, year and other specifications, at a preferred price but could not find one in the current online auction and in the nearest car dealer in your area then the the dealer can provide it for you. Word wide used cars dealers are advantageous with this because they have network of car dealers specially on the following countries like US, UK, South Africa, Asia, Australia, South America and New Zealand. With the Pre-Order feature, you can now submit details of vehicles you are interested in. They will search for the vehicle and immediately notify you through email as soon as they can find one that matches your preferences. No fees, no commitment and no hassle at all.
5. Stolen vehicle check – yes your used auto dealer should provide you with stolen vehicle check certificate. A dealer should have a full ownership history checks on all vehicles. They should guarantee the customers all rights and recourse provided for under Japanese law if problems do arise. This can include legal and/or financial assistance, refund of purchase price, or replacement costs as the situation dictates.