Amazon Prime Day 2020: Best deals under $50 (Photo: Reviewed)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
It’s no secret that Amazon Prime Day is one of the best times of the year for online shopping. There are amazing deals on hundreds of products from Instant Pots to AirPods and the best part is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to snag some great buys. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or getting some early holiday shopping done, we’ve scoured Prime Day for the top deals under $50 that are worth buying this year.
Subscribe to Reviewed’s Resources newsletter for tips, tricks and hacks to get through this together.
Psst: Be sure to also check out our experts’ roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day deals you can shop right now. And if you’re not a Prime member, fear not—you can still sign up for a trial.
The best Prime Day tech deals under $50
- Roku Streaming Stick+ for $37 (Save $12.99): As our best-valued streaming device, the Roku Streaming Stick+ is a great buy because it works quickly over WiFi, streams 4K and HDR content beautifully and comes with a remote that includes voice-control.
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation) with Amazon Smart Plug for $23.99 (Save $50.99): With this bundle, you’ll not only be getting Amazon’s improved smart speaker, but a a great smart plug, too.
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation) for $18.99 (Save $31): This smart speaker has improved sound over its predecessors, and right now, Prime members can get it for less than $20.
- Echo Show 5 for $44.99 (Save $45): Prime members can save 50% on a smart display we hailed as the perfect desk accessory. Note that this item won’t ship before Sunday, October 30.
- Anker 24W 4.8A 2-Port Car Charger for $8.99 (Save $4): Prime members can get a car charger we deemed the best for multiple devices for less than $10.
- Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker for $21.99 (Save $6): An upgraded model of this device ranked highly in our list of the best waterproof Bluetooth speakers as it’s fully water-resistant, has a 12-hour battery life and didn’t disappoint in terms of audio power.
- Aukey Power Strip Tower for $35.99 (Save $14): This compact power strip tower gives you 12 AC Outlets, 2 USB-C ports and three USB-A ports to charge up to 17 devices at once.
- Belkin 3-Outlet USB Surge Protector with Rotating Plug for $15.99 (Save $4): Everyone needs a surge protector, like this basic one from Belkin, and Prime members can get it for $4 off at checkout.
- Leviton Decora Smart Dimmer for $26.10 (Save $23.89): The dimming quality of this dimmer kept it from being the best smart dimmer we tested but it’s still a solid option and at the lowest price we’ve seen.
- OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 11 for $29.96 (Save $9.99): This is for the person who’s always dropping their phone.
- SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for Nintendo Switch for $39.99 (Save $29.99): Prime members will get a 43% price cut on this Nintendo Switch card.
- SanDisk 400GB Ultra MicroSDXC Memory Card for $42.72 (Save $17.26): More than 361,000 glowing ratings can’t be wrong.
- Roku Express for $21 (Save $8.99): As Roku’s most basic streaming stick, we think it’s a great option for any entry-level streamer who wants to kick back and relax with their favorite TV shows.
- Roku Premiere for $27 (Save $12.99): Roku Premiere comes with Roku’s easy-to-navigate platform and supports 4K, HDR and Dolby Atmos sound when paired with a compatible TV and audio setup.
The best Prime Day home deals under $50
The best Prime Day kitchen and cooking deals under $50
The best Prime Day beauty deals under $50
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer for $29.39 (Save $30.60): This miracle hair tool has a cult-following on Amazon (the more than 89,000 reviews don’t lie!) and it’s Reviewed-approved.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water for $9.90 (Save $5): With more than 12,000 reviews, this cleansing water is a cult-favorite.
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, 20 Treatments + 2 1-Hour Express Whitening Treatments) for $27.96 (Save $22.03): More than 20,000 shoppers are singing the praises of these strips.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm for $44.80 (Save $19.20): With over 2,000 reviews and a 4.7-star rating, this popular oil-based cleansing balm gently dissolves makeup and dirt to leave your face feeling hydrated and clean.
- InfinitiPro by Conair Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron for $17.99 (Save $7): Our best-value curling iron pick heats up quickly and allows you to create ringlets or waves.
- Lilyana Naturals Face Cream for $19.99 (Save $10): This popular face cream is at an incredible price.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for $11.90 (Save $5.10): There’s a reason more than 11,200 Amazon shoppers are raving over this spot treatment: According to buyers, it really works.
- Stila All-Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner for $15.40 (Save $6.60): Available in 11 colors, this outstanding liquid liner is our fave for its flexible felt tip and all-day application.
- St Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse for $29.40 (Save $12.60): This cult-loved self-tanner is 30% off.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub for $5.99 (Save $3.30): You’ll love this body scrub for its incredible scent, moisturizing feel and deep exfoliation that’ll leave your skin feeling smooth as can be.
- Waterpik WP-662 Flosser for $39.93 (Save $30.06): Matching the lowest price we’ve ever seen for this device is this super popular electric flosser, which boasts more than 45,000 reviews.
The best Prime Day parenting deals under $50
The best Prime Day fashion deals under $50
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2020/10/14/prime-day-2020-best-prime-day-deals-buy-under-50/5906391002/